Lets Give Them Something to Talk About

6.27.2011

This is going to be a busy week in the world of Sweet Tea Serendipity.

You may have noticed that I have a new blog design.  Much thanks to Jessica at So Stylized.  She fit my order in just in time for this busy week, and she did a fabulous job!  If you're looking for an almost free [[you just pay her a tip]], custom blog layout check her out, and you won't be disappointed!

I'm also planning a 100 follower giveaway thanks to a lovely follower who will be donating the prize.  Details should be up soon!

I'm going to be guest posting for a great blog later on this week.  Come back on Thursday to find out where because you wont want to miss the fabulous craft tutorial I'm giving!

I'm being featured on a certain site that I love this week, come back tomorrow & find out more about it!

In addition to all this, I'll be having all of my regular posts.  This weeks Wordless Wednesday photos are sure to be a bit on the wild [[animal]] side.

Finally, I'm putting out a call for sponsors and/or guest bloggers.  I want to help you get your blog out there!  Leave me a comment with your contact information if you're interested in either opportunity!

Get excited for this busy, exciting week here at Sweet Tea Serendipity, I know I am!


17 Sweet Notes:

Marlee said...

Oh I always look forward to wordless wednesdays! Was sure I was already following you, but I am not anyway :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

ReviewsSheRote said...

Newest follower...comming by with the Follow Us Monday bloghop---sounds as if your one busy bee this week!!!!!If you have a minute I'd love for you to stop in at my blog-
http://anoterote.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-me-for-goodies-last-days.html

I'd also like to get more info on becomming a guest blogger...sort of new to the blogging world and love to get my blog out there, and enjoy a challange =)

chantelle said...

hi, new follower from the super stalker sunday hop. would love for you to visit my blog and follow back if you like.

Kiley said...

Your blog is so cute! Following you from Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Hope you'll follow back!!

kicards.blogspot.com

Darby Hawley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design!

Anonymous said...

New follower! Love looking at all of your photos, especially the verses!

Daily Mom said...

Following you now too! I would love to guest blog, sounds like a lot of fun!

http://dailymomlife.blogspot.com

Sarah Beth said...

Thanks for stopping by the Monkey Around Monday hop! Following back now! CUTE blog! Can't wait to read more!! :) ~Sarah http://whereeverafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loving the site! New follower! Will check in with you later!

Sadi
www.butterscotchsundaes.blogspot.com

Mel Creates Often said...

Stopping by from Helicopter's Mom Alexa hop. Have a good day!

http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/06/past-few-days.html

Tangela said...

Greetings!

Following you from Monday Mingle Blog Hop! I love your blog!

Have a Wonder-full Day!

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

So much mystery. I love it. Will have to come back to find out where and when and what animal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Delaney said...

@Rhonda @Laugh Quotes
A little bit of mystery is good now & then ;]

XOXO, Michelle said...

New follower from the hop. Love the blog design. Smells limey!

Paula
http://realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com/

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I didn't see your blog before but the current design looks great. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my re-design. :)

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

I really like your new design! It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on right now.

Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky and Our Growing Garden!

I'm your newest follower via GFC :)

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Cute new makeover! Love your teaser and WHEW- look at that blog grow! Forget the 100 follower giveaway- you already passed 200! Go girl

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.