Fabulousity Friday #3

7.08.2011

I made some more fab-u-lous finds this week out there in blog land.  I'm excited to share them with you!



Fab Kitchen Makeovers:
Retro Kitchen Redo from Two Thirty-Five Designs

Clean Line Kitchen from House Envy

Funky Flowers:
Watermelon Flower Necklace from Tinkeranniebelle
Paper Flower Garland from Pressed Down, Shaken Together 
Sweet Summertime Entertainment:
Lemonade Stand from Just Sew Sassy
DSC06175-1
Backyard Beach from Better Together

If you were featured today, feel free to take this button as an award!

Sweet Tea Serendipity Fabulousity Fridays

Be sure to visit all of these wonderful projects' blogs & say hi!  Have you seen or done any absolutely fab-u-lous projects lately?  Tell me!  Who knows, they could be featured in next week's edition!

P.S. Thanks to Screaming Sardine for featuring me!

P.P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

15 Sweet Notes:

Tiff said...

I like that kitchen.. But my favorite is the backyard beach.. Too cute!!

Two Thirty FIve Designs said...

Oh MY!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for the feature of the kitchen remodel!!!! I can't say it enough!!!

Unknown said...

Great pics! Always inspirational!

Michelle said...

Those are all very cute! I love that flower necklace. Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax weekend hop! Have a wonderful weekend.
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

Jackie @ House Envy said...

Wow, I really appreciate the feature! Thanks Delaney! I am so happy to be your newest follower and hope you will follow me back!

We are having a little "Blog Envy Party" over at House Envy* so please drop on by and show us your stuff!

www.envyhouse.blogspot.com

Living green with envy,
Jackie

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Ohhh what fabulous finds!

Anonymous said...

Hi - Am your Newest Follower via Boost Blog hop - nice to meet you!

Love the kitchen remodel photos - love all home redos!

Happy Friday!

Linda

Stacie said...

Such fun ideas! Hopped from Follow On Friday.

FeltByRae said...

Ooh, I luurve the flower necklace, sooo pretty

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures. I am a new follower following you back! Thanks for the visit and follow. Donna

Jenine said...

New follower here through the Let's Get Social Blog Hop! I'm following you via everything I could find on your page. Thank you!

Susan said...

How sweet is that lemonade stand! Much sweeter than anything we ever had. :<

Thanks so much for stopping by earlier today -
xo
babymama
avagracescloset.blogspot.com

Couponing Texas said...

I'm a new follower from hop..lovely blog and amazing pictures and designs...please stop by Couponing Texas...

Jessica Nicely said...

I love, love, love the white kitchens!!! :) Happy to be following you now and looking forward to all your posts! Looks like they'll all be a blast! :)

Kellianne said...

Thank you so much for the feature!--I can't believe I made the cut with so many other wonderful projects--love you blog!! <3

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.