Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! Hopefully you can stop by and enter my giveaway for a New HTC Inspire 4G Android Smart Phone! :)
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon :)
I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following (I'm following you ;).
20 Sweet Notes:
Now following your wonderful blog from Let's Get Social Sunday. Would love it if you stop by and say hello!
Hi, I found you through Wild Card Weekend Blog Hop 7/9/11.
I hope you all stop by my site www.madamedeals.com I even have an ipad2 to giveaway..
Thank you
Amee
Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! Hopefully you can stop by and enter my giveaway for a New HTC Inspire 4G Android Smart Phone! :)
-Ai Mei
Student-Saving-Bucks.com
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.
- John Lennon :)
I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following (I'm following you ;).
http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/
Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)
Alex
I'm your newest follower and linked up for the Thursday blog hop...your site is beautiful...thanks for hosting.
Newest GFC follower through the blog hop - Denise G
http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.com/
Stopping by from FTLOB. Great post. I loved so many of them... especially the thankful one!
I agree, there IS always something to be thankful for!!!
Some of my favorites are...
"The future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one."
"Dream. Believe. Do."
"There is no amount of compensation that could make up for time away from those you love."
And finally...
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History." ;)
Stopping by from For The Love Of Blogs' blog hop!
Lovely post. Wishing you a day filled with HAPPY! hugs
I totally misspelled "awesome" so I had to re-comment! I love your blog! It looks like you never forget to be awesome, always!
Leaving some love for Comment Love Sunday!
-Sarah
hi im a new follower from the blog hop
Im over in the uk and would love it if you come visit me
Have a great sunday
Great quotes. I like the last one" you are the best adventure!"
Happy Sunday!
Stephanie~
www.goodgirlgonegreen.com
I love love love the Pooh one. <3
I followed you. I love the quotes and the pictures. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
It's better to aim high and miss than to aim low and miss.
Love the quotes! Very uplifting :)
Stopping by from FTLOB. Loving all your quotes especially the Pooh Bear one...Pooh is one smart bear. :)
I'm your newest follower! Those quotes are really nice. They have a lot of meaning.
Come stop by my page and say hi when you get a chance!
www.adeliciousobsession.com
Hopping by from the Alexa hop, have a great week!
beautiful collection :)
Love these!
http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.