Whiteboard Spruce-Up

7.21.2011

Whiteboards just aren't very cute, unless you buy a fancy cute one to begin with.  This being said, I decided to spruce up the whiteboard that hangs on my door at my room at school.  Here's the tutorial:



First, I found a piece of paper I wanted to use and trimmed it to width.


Then I trimmed the length.


Next, I used a fun letter stencil to trace my name on the paper.


I used some fancy design scissors to spice things up a bit.


& voila!  A spruced-up, super cute whiteboard!

P.S. If you love this blog, vote for me on For The Love of Blogs in the Best in Life Category. [[I'm #11 on the list]]

9 Sweet Notes:

Cami said...

You could totally sell them. You did such a cute job :)

<3-Cami from Serendipitious Life

Anonymous said...

New follower from http://waitingforherwings.blogspot.com! Found you through the Thankful for Friends Blog Hop!

Dakotapam said...

Cute! Following from the ALexa Blog hop!

Sarah Jane said...

love this idea... i am a sucker for DIY projects. i may have to steal this idea. too cute. so is your blog! i just found it and had to become a follower. love it!

-sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Ramblings Of An Average Mom said...

New follower on GFC from the Thankful for Friends Blog Hop! Would love if you followed back.

Jill- tinyfingerprints.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

What a great idea! I might have to make one of these for my classroom door!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

That is so cute - great job!

Unknown said...

That would a great idea to do for a family. One of the smaller boards for each kid. You could use it for assigning chores, keeping schedules or encouraging notes. =D

I found you on the Thurs Cup of Joe linky - would love a follow back at:

http://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com

~ Tina

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

That is such a great idea! It has so many practical uses that can applied to work and home. That'll be a great touch to your classroom! Thanks for linking it up to Rub Some Dirt On It!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.