Are You a Winner?

8.22.2011


My 500 Follower Giveaways are all over!  Check out the winners below & thanks again to all who sponsored & participated!


"Old fashioned" apron from After Thoughts
True Random Number Generator  79Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 Carole C/Anonymous

Sleep mask from After Thoughts
True Random Number Generator  7Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Allison from The Boy, The Girl & The Babies

 J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe Pom Necklace
True Random Number Generator  38Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Kellianne at Tinkeranniebelle

Free pattern from Pink Poodle Bows
True Random Number Generator  13Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Sarah from Moose Tracks & Tater Stacks

GS Lillian Kate Earrings
True Random Number Generator  28Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Kassi from Truly Lovely

I will be emailing all of the winners later today & they will have 48 hours to claim their prize before I select new winners!  

1 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

SO excited I won those lovely earrings! Thanks Delaney!! :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.