UPrinting Giveaway

8.31.2011


My UPrinting Giveaway of 250 custom labels ends tonight!  This giveaway has very low entries, so be sure to enter to win!

Update on the Winner:

True Random Number Generator  12Powered by RANDOM.ORG


12. Joy said...

HAHA — I just saw my "follower" comment above (stupid cold medicine). But, I also like you on facebook!

Have a fabulous day!

4 Sweet Notes:

Terri said...

I love UPrinting giveaways, they have the most awesome office products!

Camille said...

I found you on a Blog Hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and follow back if you want to!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
PS We also have a link party every Saturday- I would love to have you link up if you want to!

lori atwood said...

new GFC follower from thankful for friends thurday hop

Joy said...

I can't wait to get my labels!!! =)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.