Ten on Tuesday #13

9.06.2011


Ten Crafts I Want To Try:

14 Sweet Notes:

Tiff said...

I love the lamp shade and I am sending to my mom (The crafty, retired lady) right now! :)

Aiming4Simple said...

What a fun list! I think I might try the last one!

Darby Hawley said...

Oh i love the leaf monogram and the letters above the bed....super cute!

Rebecca said...

the light things is so cool!!!
<3

Coley said...

Those pillowcases and monogrammed leaf are adorable. Going to have to put on my to-do list!

Marianne said...

Hi, Delaney! I found your blog on It's a Crafty Life. You chose a great topic for your list!

Christy said...

Thanks for joining the Train ride!

Anonymous said...

You've got lots of cute ideas here, but I think the yarn hearts are my absolute favorite!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

I love the horseshoe craft! :)

MMAR said...

I LOVE all these ideas!! I wish I were craftier : )

Sara Hinton said...

Visiting from the Take It From Me Wednesday Blog Hop. You're blog is so cute! I'm a Southern girl too. :)

http://www.saraandluke.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Great list. I absolutely love the blue nightstand and the mirror/lights garland. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I totally want to do those too!

i found you on social buzz. :)

MusingMom6 said...

Ooh! I like the tops and the monogram wreath. Where do I find these craft directions?? :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.