Ten on Tuesday #2
6.14.2011
I'm linking up again with It's a Crafty Life's Ten on Tuesday party and Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesdays.
This week will feature my top 10 favorite movies (that I can think of at this time =]) + a quote. I'm not a huge movie buff, so bare with me on this:
1. Remember the Titans...Classic football movie Zero fun, sir. 2. The Blind Side...such an inspiration & true story No. He's changing mine [life]. 3. Love Actually...Best romantic comedy ever Love actually is all around 4. Harry Potter Movies...They just keep getting better Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"? 5. Pirates of the Caribbean Movies...Haven't seen the 4th, but heard it's as good as the rest! Aye. Sea turtles. 6. The Lion King...Classic Disney Pinned ya. Pinned ya again. 7. Zoolander...Just plain funny So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids? 8. Mean Girls....So true There's a 30% chance it's already raining! 9. The Sandlot...Classic You're killin' me, Smalls. 10. Death at a Funeral...The original This is not my father.
What makes the list of your top movies? I want to know! Be sure to join in the fun.

Labels:
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Sweet Notes:
I love Remember the Titans! I can almost quote that whole movie. It would definitely make my top ten. As would The Sandlot. The Blind Side was good too. I haven't seen Love Actually or Death at a Funeral. I'll definitely have to check them out and see the 4th pirates because you can't go wrong with Johnny Depp. Thanks for sharing your list :)
@queenofcrazy
Love Actually is definitely a must see if you're a girl! Thanks for stopping by!
I definitely love the Harry Potter movies, I will be so sad when they are done! There are more than a few movies here that I want to check out. :-) Thanks for linking up!
Love Actually is also one of my all-time favorites. Newer favorite is Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.