This weekend (2 and a half months after officially moving in...) we finally finished hanging the art on the walls in the living room. Not that this took a long time, but we had been debating hanging curtains in the room, and ended up deciding not to since there isn't much sunlight & we're very secluded. But, we left enough space on the walls in case we do decide to at some point later. We also decided that the kitchen will still probably get blinds or shades of some sort.
 |
| Full View |
 |
Full View
|
 |
| Old Maps of Georgia |
 |
| Old Pictures of Georgia Places/Events |
 |
| More Old Pictures |
 |
Old Map of Atlanta
Also this weekend, I've been busy burning all of my dad's CDs to his computer. He had done this a few years back, but the files are all in WMA and not a single program we've tried for free or even paid for would convert them to MP3s. He needs them in MP3s now because he finally is going to use his iPod that he got last August. He never bothered setting it up, but then mine died in December, and so I stole his. But, now that I have my new spiffy phone, my music can be housed on it, and thus he gets his iPod back. This process of loading CDs will hopefully be complete by the end of the week, but it seems endless (I'm done with about 3 of 8 or so books full of CDs). |
 |
| Part of the CD book pile... |
Finally, notice my pretty new signature (I know you heart it as much as me!) & check out today's link parties at the page along the top of the blog.
10 Sweet Notes:
Hey Delanie! I found you on the Magnificent Monday HOP and I just *love* your blog; it's so stylish :-) I'm also from the south and definitely an appreciator of sweet tea :-) I'm your newest follower!
Congrats on the move!
lifewiththehawleys.blogspot.com
@Phil and Darby Hawley
Thanks girl! Following you back!
Looks great!
I'm stopping by from the Alexa Hop from www.mommydigger.com :)
I think the maps are my favorite! What a simple way to provide cool decoration :).
I'm stopping by from the Make Your Rank Lower Monday Alexa Blog Hop. I would love it if you stopped by my blog sometime at What I Live For!
Hi, stopping by from the Alexa hop. Have a good day!
http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/06/monkey-girl-and-karate-master.html
I love the pictures! I wish I could decorate like that. Wanted to thank you for linking up at Make your Rank Lower Alexa hop!
Ashley
www.crunchyfrugalista.com
Love all the pictures you put up - especially the old maps!
Just stopped by from Making new friends. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/
love the framed maps, thanks for stopping by my blog and following. good luck with your goal to reach 100 followers by the end of June. I'm a new follower.
www.timetobeefocused.blogspot.com
@Crunchy FrugalistaThanks!
@Ches Thanks!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.