First of all I love the born southern quote you have on the top of your page! Secondly, Mark Twain definitely was speaking the truth! :) Luckily, I don't have many regrets. New follower from the Alexa hop. Hope you have a great day!
You had me at "Growing up Southern. . ". LOL Florida girl here. But, my dad's family was from FL when there were still "southerners" in FL. So excited to be going home in 2 weeks!!! Love the 3rd and 5th quotes. Following you back now! Michelle Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life
8 Sweet Notes:
Thanks for joining my blog hop at Weidknecht.blogspot.com! I'm a new follower!
Love that Mark Twain quote. Happy Sunday!
Those are good quotes. Happy is the best thing to be. And friends are good therapy for true. Following. Simple Wyrdings
Thanks everybody!
First of all I love the born southern quote you have on the top of your page! Secondly, Mark Twain definitely was speaking the truth! :) Luckily, I don't have many regrets. New follower from the Alexa hop. Hope you have a great day!
Visiting from Make Your Rank Lower Monday Alexa blog hop
Our Growing Garden
Visiting from Make Your Rank Lower Monday Alexa blog hop! I love your website, it's beautiful. Glad I found it!
http://www.slickhousewives.com
You had me at "Growing up Southern. . ". LOL Florida girl here. But, my dad's family was from FL when there were still "southerners" in FL. So excited to be going home in 2 weeks!!! Love the 3rd and 5th quotes. Following you back now!
Michelle
Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.