Today I'm linking up with Sam at The Answers Are Simple for Thought Provoking Thursday. Her question for the day is "What is your best attribute?"
Well, I'd have to say that mine is I'm a good listener. I'm willing to listen to anyone talk about anything at any time. Unless, of course, it's a professor droning on about something completely uninteresting. But seriously, a lot of my friends call me when they need someone to talk to or someone to just listen to them rant about whatever it is they need to rant about. Plus, if they ask for it, I usually have some pretty good advice for them when they're done spilling their guts.
So now I want to know: What is your best attribute? Make sure to comment with your answer here or post on your own blog and link up and/or comment at The Answers Are Simple.
2 Sweet Notes:
Thank you so much for linking up Delaney! I'm so excited that you're my first EVER link! :)
Being a great listener is a great attribute. You're such an important person to a lot of people because of your listening skills.
I'm excited I was too! Hopefully Thought Provoking Thursday will spread because I love the idea!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.