I always enjoy seeing the big bales of the cut hay. But nothing beats the smell of it. A lot like the scent of just cut grass :-) Thank you for sharing these, and Happy WW!
I stumbled this post, and I am now following you via the Stumble Me Friday hop! Hope you can come by and return the love! www.thenotsospecialmother.com
10 Sweet Notes:
I always enjoy seeing the big bales of the cut hay. But nothing beats the smell of it. A lot like the scent of just cut grass :-) Thank you for sharing these, and Happy WW!
I love it! Cate & I sat on the lawn and watched a local farmer bailing hay a few weeks ago. I guess this is near the new house?
This is about a mile down the road from my new house, although this scene can be found pretty much anywhere you go around here =]
Looks lovely, and gives me the urge to get outside (away from suburbia) and be outside.
Enjoy,
elena
I stumbled this post, and I am now following you via the Stumble Me Friday hop! Hope you can come by and return the love!
www.thenotsospecialmother.com
Hiya girlie! Just came across you on Stumble Me Friday. Great photos! I'm glad to pass this along! :P
Thanks for linking up with Stumble Me Friday! I gave your post the thumbs up and hope to see you again next week :)
Beautiful landscape photos!
Wow! This looks like where I live! Are you in Texas?
@Emily Georgia
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.