Sweet Tea Serendipity

6.01.2011

Hi Y'all,

My name is Delaney, and this is my blog.  I'm certainly not new to blogging, but I'm going to try something different with this blog, and actually write about myself, my life and other random things.  But, you should also check out one of my other current blogs.

About me: I'm a college senior, and will be graduating in December with my magazine journalism degree and sociology minor.  I've also grown up in the South, Georgia to be specific.  Currently, I'm living in a small town with my dad and dog, which is a completely new experience for me, and I'll probably write about that a lot!  Being from the South, I'm in love with everything Southern, and I, of course, hate The Yankees and Mets.  I also enjoy working with children and animals, especially dogs.  I love country music and sports--I've played 6 or so in my life and I follow 2 avidly.  Finally, I love love love going to the beach.

Don't worry, I'm sure there is more that I'm leaving out, but keep reading, and learn more about this Sweet Tea Serendipity's life.

0 Sweet Notes:

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.