What I Wore Wednesday #2

6.15.2011

I'm linking up again with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.



Top: Kohls
Skirt: American Eagle, birthday gift
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Aeropostale
Worn: To lunch with my great aunt.


Dress: Ralph Lauren Outlet
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Tiffany's, birthday present
Worn: To my internship & out & about.


Top: Hanes
Shorts: Nike
Worn: To hang out with a friend & laze around the house.


Lace top: Unknown boutique find
Tank: American Eagle
Jeans: Arizona Jeans Co.
Shoes: Rainbows
Necklace: Boutique find
Worn: To volunteer.


Beaded top: Free People
Tank: Free People
Skirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Tiffanys
Worn: To lunch with friends.

8 Sweet Notes:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Loving both your AE skirts. So fun!

Delaney said...

@Meagan at Fairly Fabulous Blog dot com Thanks girl!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

That blue AE skirt is SOOO cute! Looks great! And I just adore that orange Free People tank too!

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I adore that first necklace from Aeropostale. The outfits are all cute!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you at the Mingle With Us Blog Hop last week, I was out of town for a funeral. Thanks so much for joining, and hop back tomorrow for this week's.

I look forward to following each other's blogs:)
Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com

Leslie said...

LOVE that first outfit! That necklace is amazing! I want one now.

I linked over via the pleated poppy

Ches said...

Love your accessories and those sandals are super cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments.

Monica said...

I’m visiting from the Alexa hop and I’m now your newest GFC follower of your great site. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog, have a look around and maybe follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cute outfits lady! :) Loving the bottom top! Very gypsy-ish. haha.

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.