Wordless Wednesday #3

6.15.2011

I'm linking up with Wordless Wednesday again today.  Check out my photos for the week (with the obligatory cute dog photo):





13 Sweet Notes:

MikiHope said...

You are right--that is a cute dog photo!!
I am a new follower from Mom's Online Garage Sale!

Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm following you from the Wednesday hop. I hope you'll come visit and follow me back at http://healthykidshappykids.blogspot.com

Thanks and have a lovely day!

DeDa Studios said...

nice pics! Love the bat & balls on glass! aaf Have a fun Wednesday ..... I'm hopping on Mom's Online Garage

Emz said...

Hi! Beautiful site, I'm visiting from the wed blog hop - please visit me back at www.fourlittlemonsters.com and like/follow/jion me back! Thanks!

malia said...

Hello! Newest follower from Hop a Little Tuesday... would love for you to consider following me back. xo Malia
http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Linda said...

Pup looks pooped!

Paula Schuck said...

Hi there: I am a new follower from the wednesday bloghop. I love how sweet you make being southern sound.

Paula
@inkscrblr
http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com said...

The photo of your dog had to be included, now that's a pup that knows how to relax :)

Delaney said...

@MommyDigger.com
She sure does! She barked at me the other morning til I got out of bed, then she proceeded to take my spot under the covers, using the pillow too!

NANCY said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower from the bloghop. I hope you're having a fantastic week so far!!

Nancy

If you would like to follow me back, you can find me at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

I'm a new follower from Sunny Southern CA (well, not today so much...we are in the June Gloom weather right now!) Love your photos, especially the one of the doggie :)

I'm a new follower via GFC - saw your link on the Stalk Hop Friday list!
Katrina
They All Call Me Mom

Shawna said...

Following from Stalk Hop Friday! Hope you can stop by my blog. http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/06/stalk-hop-friday.html

Naptime Review said...

New Follower from Blog Hop! Your site looks great! http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.