What I Wore Wednesday #3

6.22.2011

It's Wednesday, which means time for more of my fashions & wears from the week.  Check out a full listing of WIWW at the Pleated Poppy.

I




Top: Braves Official Player Shirt-McCann #16
Shorts: Polo Outlet
Worn: To the Braves Game


Sorry it's blurry!

My everyday purse...I love it!
Shirt: Kohls
Shorts: American Eagle
Necklace: Brighton 
Purse: Kavu
Worn: To dinner & errands



Top: Kohls
Skirt: American Eagle find at Plato's Closet
Necklace: Brighton
Worn: To my internship & a lunch/pool date

Want to see even more stylish fashions?  Check out one of my best friend's blogs, Sarah Wears.  She's currently completing the summer 30 for 30 remix, and she has a great sense of fashion!


2 Sweet Notes:

Leslie said...

Love your outfits! I really wanted to do the 30 for 30 but was too scared. I promised myself I would do it next time.

You and your friend both have cute blogs, I found you via the pleated poppy linky

Delaney said...

@Leslie Thanks girl!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.