It's Wednesday again, which means time for more of my outfits from the week. Check out a full listing of WIWW at the Pleated Poppy.
Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Hollister find at Plato's Closet
Worn: Out & About
Top: Birthday Present-American Eagle
Shorts: Birthday Present-American Eagle
Necklace: Aeropostale
Worn: Errands & dinner
*Look at the outfit picture for the actual color, the second picture is a detail close-up
Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Hollister
Worn: To volunteer






7 Sweet Notes:
I should do this too! very inspiring! its fun to see what others have =] I dont have much anymore because I did a huge, Lets toss everything and keep 2 pieces. LOL. jk? ha.
anyways!
New follower from Wednesday hops! I would love it if you came and checked out my blog and followed back as well =]
Mama's Passions
hey there!
nice to meet you!
love that brown AE tank.
have a great day,
Sylvia
I, too, sported a khaki skirt (well, mine was a skort) this week... I like that last top, the embellishment is adorable!
Very cute outfits! I love the neutral colors on that first outfit! I can see myself wearing all these outfits :)
I love the tank top! So cute!
LOVING THIS!!!! I have a Wednesday's wearing also, this made me smile ;)
You commented on my blog, twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com, so I came over to check you out....LOVING your blog!! I am your newest follower and would appreciate the follow back ;)
This is too cool! I have been thinking about doing this myself...I think you just inspired me to start! :)
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.