Wordless Wednesday #5

6.29.2011

Wordless Wednesday time! This week is a bit wild!











12 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

Ma'am there's a cucumber on your porch! lol
Dropping by from FF&P's happy Wednesday!

Growing Up Gardner said...

Hiya. New follower from tot Tuesday :)
http://www.growingupgardner4.blogspot.com

Traci said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday blog hop. I would love it if you would follow me back. Thanks!

Traci
http://istinkatcouponing.dyndns-blog.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE the giant cucumber!! Is it a cucumber?

Melanie Payne said...

Love them! haha Thanks for stopping by, following back now :) Glad to find you !
~Melanie

Linda Z said...

Is that a cucumber?? That is cracking me up! :)

Kelly said...

Had to check out your blog. I'm a huge sweet tea fan so it caught my eye ofcourse! I found you on a blog hop! Love the picture...very funny! I'm a new follower and hope you check out my blog too at thrivingwith5.blogspot.com! Follow me back ...Thanks!

Delaney said...

@Butterscotch
It's a pickle!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Definitely seems like a wild week! I had one of those last week with turtles, snakes, etc. Crazyy!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Hello Delaney, thanks for the compliment on the grandkids. They are all such comedians.

XOXOX Patricia

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

thanks for linking up today! i would love to know the story behind the pickle photo :) great photography, as usual

blessings, friend
Andi
http://thehollierogue.blogspot.com/

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Wow...that is quite the company to have on your front porch :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.