Wednesday means linking up with Wordless Wednesday again. Check out some of my favorite photos from this week & of course, I've included one of my little bird dog:
New follower via I LOve Blogging Wednesday Hop. Hope you will follow me too @http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-330-winner-announcement-blog-hop.html
I am your newest follower from Thrusday's cup of Joe hop! Hope you will follow one of mine too! http://tawnasplan.com and http://btrbb.com I do a weekend hop on tawnasplan.com open thurs eve thru sun. Come and link up! Tawna
20 Sweet Notes:
great pictures, new follower. found you on blogaholics
Cute pup! Brittany or Setter? We have an English Setter, same coloring. :)
Photo no. 3 is amazing.
@Cinnamon owl
She's a Brittany =]
@Shilpa
Thanks!
Pretty pictures!
Dee
Cool pictures! I love the trail leading both to and away from home. How pretty and peaceful.
Really neat captures... I especially like the house one! I want to summer holiday there! :)
New follower via I LOve Blogging Wednesday Hop. Hope you will follow me too @http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-330-winner-announcement-blog-hop.html
Love that pic of the drive! I'm a new follower.
suchakingdom.blogspot.com
Oh, and I was definitely born southern in every sense of the word.
: )
suchakingdom.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm your newest follower from Thursdays cup of Joe.. I'd love a follow back when you get a chance :)
http://life-with-two-boys.blogspot.com/
I think your dog is adorable and that house is darling!
@theolivetree
Thanks! I love them both too!
wonderful capture and your dog is super cute!!
I am your newest follower from Thrusday's cup of Joe hop! Hope you will follow one of mine too!
http://tawnasplan.com and
http://btrbb.com
I do a weekend hop on tawnasplan.com open thurs eve thru sun. Come and link up!
Tawna
great pics!! You should link up your pinterest pics next week!!
XOXO,
Kristy
Love your photos!
Stopping by from Follow Friday and so glad I found you! Now following so I can keep up with all the fun things you've got going on.
Susan
The Old White Barn
great pictures! they make me miss living in the country. thanks for linking up at photo friday@ (http://milesandmems.blogspot.com).
I'm a new follower. Cool pictures and blog. Love sweet tea..
http://candoitmom.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.