My dad & I finally decided what to do with my expansive blank wall. Bookshelves. Currently, our books are all out in his workshop awaiting to be moved back to the house, but as of now, there is no where to put them. What better place for custom bookshelves then a long wall that isn't very high? So, today I'm sharing some bookshelves that we will be using for inspiration:
Thanks for sharing @ Pinkalicious Thursday! I lOVE the look of books displayed in a color coordinated fashion! AND you dad is AWESOME for building you shelves! XOXO, Tasha
I am just reminding everyone about tonights link party that runs Friday evening through Mondays! I also have an ongoing give away link party now too. Hope to see you soon. http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/ come strut your stuff
5 Sweet Notes:
love these!!!
Great ideas!
Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
Thanks for sharing @ Pinkalicious Thursday! I lOVE the look of books displayed in a color coordinated fashion! AND you dad is AWESOME for building you shelves!
XOXO,
Tasha
I am just reminding everyone about tonights link party that runs Friday evening through Mondays!
I also have an ongoing give away link party now too.
Hope to see you soon.
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
come strut your stuff
Love that infiniti bookcase - so cool!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.