The 411

7.18.2011

Y'all are awesome, for real.  Over 400 followers in 7 short weeks!  How the time has flown!

I have some blog updates for y'all today:
  • I'm looking for sponsors & I'm also willing to trade sponsor space with others.
  • I'm also looking for product review opportunities.
  • I need need need guest posters.  I'm going on vacay in a few weeks, and while I'll have some posts prepared for while I'm gone, I also need some more.  Plus, I just want guest posters in general since y'all are awesome!
  • I'm looking for another giveaway sponsor or two, so that I can host a 500 follower giveaway (when I get there).
  • I'm also thinking about a new blog design, I've been really inspired by a whole bunch of designs lately.  I've even made a pinboard for some of my inspirations.  If you're interested in helping me out, I want to know!
  • I'm considering making Fabulousity Friday into a weekly link-up party.  Comments, thoughts, questions are appreciated!
  • Have you liked my new Facebook page yet?  No?  Do it!
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but I'll let you know if I remember.  Leave a comment or email me if you are interested in any of the above mentioned wants/needs, or just leave a comment telling me how awesome I am & how awesome this blog is (I promise I'll tell you the same thing). =]

24 Sweet Notes:

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

Hi Delaney!
Congrats on getting so many followers in such a short time!. Pat on the back for that :)
I have been blogging for over a year and don't have close to that number!.
I'd love to do a guest post for you. E-mail me at nwellon@live.ca and we can discuss any topics you'd like me to cover.
I'm also opening an Etsy shop and would love to offer you a giveaway.
Hope to hear from you soon :) xx

Lauren said...

I would love to guest post too!! email me at larn.levy@gmail.com.

Congrats on all the blog success!

Lauren @ www.larnmichelle.blogspot.com

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

wow lady! successful much?

if you are in need of any more guest posts id love to be involved! im emilyberlach@gmail.com

xo em

Jenilyn said...

Congrats on all of your followers Delaney! I too am open to doing a guest post. E-mail me if interested!
www.gritsandgiggles.blogspot.com

Growing Up Gardner said...

Hi! I'd also love to be a guest blogger.
growingupgardner@yahoo.com

http://www.growingupgardner4.blogspot.com

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

CONGRATS on your boom!! ;) That is awesome!!

We would love to swap sponsor spaces with you!! We will add it in a "sponsor" section on our sidebar. Also if you're interested we could swap feature posts about ourselves too! Email us your thoughts :) Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you! jandmseyecandy@hotmail.com

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting so many followers in such a short amount of time. That's FANTABULOUS!

I'm stopping in from the Alexa Blog Hop!

Bri @ Ramblings of a Southern Mama

Ascending Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ascending Butterfly said...

I'm visiting from Alexa Hop and am following via GFC!

Have a blast on your upcoming vacation. I'm so ready for one myself, but no time right now!

XoXo

Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

the Momma Bird said...

love your inspire pins!!! they are soooo pretty :) congrats on all the new followers!!! that's awesome!

Jamie said...

Hi, Just paying a visit for the Alexa Blog Hop!

~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Congrats on getting so many followers in such a short time! I'd love to hear more about how you grew your blog so quickly, I'm trying to grow mine and I'm always love hearing success stories from other bloggers. Also, I'd love to do a guest post for you anytime!! Thanks!

mary. sunkissedlife said...

Hello. 400 followers in 7 weeks?.. WOW! Congrats. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. Just here to return the favor. Looking forward to reading more from you. Have a wonderful week!
http://itsasunkissedlife.blogspot.com/

Coley said...

Such an awesome job for getting so many followers in such a short time :)

I would be willing to do a guest post as well. Email if you are interested!

coleyhueske@hotmail.com
www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

I am now a new follower :)

Cami said...

Hello dear! I've found you from the Blog it Forward Blog Hop! Your name struck my eye and I couldn't help but visit your site and start following you!

I'm new to blogging (like 2 weeks new!) and would love any input you might have on blogging - gaining followers, etc!

Nice to "meet" you!

<3-Cami from
Serendipitious Life

Sar said...

You've got about a million people willing to guest blog, but if you need one more, you've got a friend in me. ;)

-Sar at [life of love]
(http://lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com)

Brooke said...

Here from TAT. I'd love a follow back!
I'd also love to guest post. Also, a weekly linky would be awesome. You should totally do it!
http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

Pink Poodle Bows said...

Hi there! I just became a new follower! I would love to give you a pdf pattern as a giveaway if you think you have followers that like to sew. You can check out my blog at http://www.pinkpoodlebows.blogspot.com

Delaney said...

All of y'alls feedback has bee so incredible! Thanks for all of the love & support!

Sarah said...

Did you fill up the guest posting spots? I'D LOVE TO GUEST POST!! I sent you an email either way :)

XOXO, Michelle said...

Ive been following you for a few months now...

I have a brilliant idea! I will sponsor you a giveaway prize, in exchange for allowing me to guest post!

what ya think?
Paula
Realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com

GS Lillian said...

Hi!

I would be happy to do a guest post if you still need one, I would also love to do a giveaway!

My jewelry: www.gslillian.com
My blog: www.gslillian.blogspot.com

xoShelly

Callie Callender said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following you now!
Also, I'd love to be a guest poster on your spot.
callie.callender@gmail.com
www.seriously-handmade.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW lady!!! That is awesome!! How did you even pull that off???

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.