I have three faves that bear repeating: 1. "Age is a matter of the mind, if you don't mind-it don't matter." 2. "We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." 3. "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere." And my favorite 4. "It's always a good day when you wake up on this side of the dirt."
Following you from the hop! http://www.realmomreviews.net If you could follow me on Facebook/Twitter, that would be awesome too!! http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews http://www.twitter.com/RealMomReview Thanks for your time! Skye
13 Sweet Notes:
I love quotes!
~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones
I have three faves that bear repeating: 1. "Age is a matter of the mind, if you don't mind-it don't matter." 2. "We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." 3. "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere." And my favorite 4. "It's always a good day when you wake up on this side of the dirt."
Love this!
New follower from Sunday's hop. Enjoy the weekend!
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com
Looove the one about the tree and life. :D Canine Commandments are DEFINITELY true living with two dogs.
Following you back!!! Love these quotes!
ladeedacreations.com
following you via Super Stalker Hop...please follow back!
I love the dancing in the rain quote!
Following you from the Sunday Blog Hop.
Jenny @ www.sippycupchronicles.com and www.whatsthemommybuzz.blogspot.com
Following you from the hop!
http://www.realmomreviews.net
If you could follow me on Facebook/Twitter, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
http://www.twitter.com/RealMomReview
Thanks for your time!
Skye
great quotes! My fave, if you don't like where you are,then change it...you are not a tree! LOL!
Hi, I'm your newest follower!
Luv,
Mare
http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/
I like the tree quote...so true!
Love Say it again Sunday. You always have such cute quotes! Thanks for stopping by the S&R hop again. Have a great week!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.