Peace on Earth [[Christmas in July]]

7.25.2011

It's Christmas!  No, not really, but it is Christmas in July.  I love Christmas, and not for the presents, but for the meaning and tradition that the season brings.  Hopefully this post will make your day merry & bright!



Jesus is the reason for the season!  Happy Christmas in July!

Oh & as a present to myself, I'm redoing my blog design.  So, bear with me & if you have any advice, feel free to leave it!

P.S. If you love this blog, vote for me on For The Love of Blogs in the Best in Life Category. [[I'm #11 on the list]]

P.P.S. 

13 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

Love this post! Christmas is also one of my very favorite holidays! Those pictures are awesome, I love the one of the tree outside with lights and snow on it, just beautiful!

Bethe77 said...

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I think Christmas is everyday when you have the Savior the reason the the season. I love Christmas in July and this awesome post!
Thank you for putting a smile and bounce in the day.
Blessings

Unknown said...

Hi just calling by from the Alexa Blog hop.I just realised why everyone has been talking about Christmas in July,Check out my new Blog hop Making Goals Monday
www.acceptingandembracingautism.com/welcome/blog/. Sarah.

Darby Hawley said...

I love Christmas too! I can't help but play Christmas music year-round :-) This does make for a Merry Monday!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

I want to put on christmas music! great pics

stopping by from the alexa hop!
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

Peyton @ When All Else Fails Smile said...

Awww love love Christmas in July, we used to always celebrate at camp! Love your new blog design too!

Jessica said...

I love Christmas in July too! So nice to find your blog...I am also from the south and love me some sweet tea!!!!

mryjhnsn said...

Such a cute post! Happy Christmas in July to you and yours!

Hopping by with my toolbar by :)

Darlene said...

I love Christmas, too. Great photos, although the one with all the glass bulbs on the steps made me nervous! I'm going to vote for you!

Unknown said...

Christmas in July sounds like a joy. No worry about the cold. Gee, we could even go swimming. Love your post. This is the first time I have visited.

Best Least Invasive Treatment for Uterine Fibroids said...

Hi,

New follower from the hop.

I am all about Christmas too - Seasons Greetings!!!

Unknown said...

What great pictures!!! It makes me wish it was Christmas :) Really like your blog!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Gorgeous post!! We celebrated Christmas in July last weekend, it was great to have friend's over for a lovely home cooked meal!!

:) Hazel
http://hazellovesdesign.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.