Ten on Tuesday #8

7.26.2011



In going along with last week's theme of my favorite Pinterest rooms & because it's summer, this week I'm showcasing gorgeous outdoor spaces!  Enjoy!


P.S. If you love this blog, vote for me on For The Love of Blogs in the Best in Life Category. [[I'm #11 on the list]]

P.P.S. 

19 Sweet Notes:

Bethe77 said...

I love each one of your outdoor spaces. Each one a bit of a fairytale that takes me to a land far way for a mini vaction each in a new spot and each with its own personality.
Thank you for sharing each one.
Right now I think I wil go for the nap in the one set under the stars of the night.
Beautiful!
Blessings

jellybelly said...

Wow! Awesome treehouse! Love each of the places in your photos.

Visiting from the New Friends bloghop!

The Twerp and I

Unknown said...

Each of these photos look so serene and peaceful, I want one of these outdoor spaces for myself :)

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower..from Mingle Hop. you have a lovely blog! :)
Hope you can follow and visit my blog.

Thanks,
Angie
http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com

Coley said...

These are such awesome pictures! I'm especially fond of the first one :)

www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

What lovely pictures! I could curl up in that hammock right now!

Debbie - New follower :)
http://www.designedexpressions.com/blog

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Love the gown-up tree houses!!! So amazing!

Peyton @ When All Else Fails Smile said...

Uuhhh I want to live in one of these, how neat and whimsical!!

Unknown said...

Wow, they are gorgeous! Now I want to redo my outside, and it is already gorgeous! Visiting and following via Blog it Forward Hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like!

Jessica K
http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Great pictures! I have a new patio and I'm trying desperately to decorate it ~ inspiration is slow in coming ~ I'll be gazing at this pictures to see where they take me!

Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

I LOVE these pictures Darling... on my way to vote for you... xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That first picture is magical!

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

I love these outdoor spaces. I think the first one is my favorite.

MMAR said...

WOW!! Each of those are so cool!! I wish my backyard was a haven like that!!

Mel Creates Often said...

Stopping by from the Alexa hop, to leave you some comment love. Have a good day!

Please stop by mine, too.
http://www.meldreamsoften.com

Sabrina Lopez said...

I love all of the pictures.
I'm your newest follower coming from Wed. Social Bzzz.

Liz@Staying Home and Staying Sane said...

I am in love with tree houses! Have begged my hubby to build one....but I guess then the kids would want it. :) the pictures are all amazing. Thanks for linking up with What I'm Diggin Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful, it's hard to pick a favorite! I think the first one and the movie one. Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That first one is amazing!!! I like the Dr. Seuss lookin' one too though! Hard to choose! :o) I have avoided Pinterest like the plague because I just KNOW how addicted I'll get and then I'll never get anything else done. :o) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I'm going to go vote for you - you have a really fun blog! :o)

xoxo, Sarah Kate

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.