Say It Again Sunday #4

7.03.2011

Undeserving Grace


What quotes do you think need to be said again?  Post them here or create your own blog post & let me know!



P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

22 Sweet Notes:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

It's Kind of Fun to Do the Impossible
~Walt Disney~

ninalazina said...

I Just saw this one here on a blog Inspiration For Moms= 'Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars'.
Nina

Heidi said...

Now following your wonderful blog from the Let's Get Social Blog Hop!

MikiHope said...

To thine own self be true and it must follow as the night the day thou canst not then be false to any man! (Polonious advise to Laertes in a Shakespeare play)

Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com

Erin O'Riordan said...

Great quotes, every single one!

Larri said...

Great quotes! Thanks for sharing. Here's mine...

"http://www.seamsinspired.com/2011/06/wordart-wednesday_29.html"

ALWAYS take time to be a little SILLY with your kids

Happy Sunday! ☺

Sandra Tyler said...

just grabbed your tune tuesdays button so will be back next tues!

Krissa said...

Hi! I'm your latest follower on GFC. I love all these quotes you shared...especially the first one. I love pinterest and I saw this quote on there the other day: "At the end of the day you can focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together."

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Following you back! Thanks!

My favorites!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

Both by Dr Seuss

Kelly said...

Great quotes! I am your newest follower from Say Hi Sunday!

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

I love the quotes, especially the first one. Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it Delaney! Especially the Eminem quote...knew I couldn't be the only Mom that liked that line. ;)
~K

Adriana Iris said...

love love ty for sharing a bit of sunshine

Patricia said...

Love It!

I forgot to tell you to grab the I was featured badge off my sidebar if you like. You can link it to your post on my blog.

Patricia

Anonymous said...

I love this post. These quotes are great. www.myhealthysushi.com

Hey Jen said...

I love all those quotes! Especially the Courage one! Thanks for sharing these!

New follower via GFC, stopping by from Blog hop!

http://expressionsbyjen.com

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by and followed me back! Have a great day!
Kirsten
www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

I'm stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop!! I'm so glad you joined us this 4th of July weekend to do a little stalking around! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday!!
Be sure to come join us again next weekend for more stalking fun!! Have a Happy 4th!!
Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life

doreen said...

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up ~Jessee Jackson

The Culinary Lens said...

Checking in via Crunchy Frugalista...

Finger Click Saver said...

Hello...new GFC follower from the Alexa Hop. Make it a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I am now following you. I also have Audrey Hepburn quotes on my personal blog. My blog is brand new and a bit lonly. http://inspiringisabella.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.