Happy Independence Day everybody! I'm posting pictures of 4th of Julys from years past, be on the lookout for this year's photos in my Wordless Wednesday post!
What are you doing to celebrate this holiday? I want to know!
P.S. For those who are participating, tomorrow's Tune Tuesday theme is songs from your childhood.
P.P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?
9 Sweet Notes:
Great pictures. Have a great 4th!!
~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones
Great pics. Visiting from the Alexa hop. Have a great 4th!
Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.com
I love fireworks! I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Blog Hop and am your newest follower. I'd love it if you'd follow me too at my new blog Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com
:-) Hey, new follower from MondayMingle. Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a great 4th of July! www.MeasuringFlower.com
Happy 4th! My husband is working today so unfortunately we aren't doing much :(
Happy 4th! We did the children's bike parade this morning. Tonight it's a BBQ & fireworks. Lots of fun!
Thanks for participating in the Alexa hop at MoneySavvyMichelle.com. I wrote a review for you as well. Have a great week! =)
hi, just dropping by from the Alexa hop, Happy 4th!
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
Visiting from Lower Your Rank Alexa Hop! I'd love a visit back. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.