I live in America, land of the television. While I don't actually watch much T.V. myself, especially during the school year, there are a few shows I do regularly watch or enjoy watching when I have the time or think about it. So, today's ten is a list of shows that I enjoy (in no particular order).
1. House Hunters/HH International/Property Virgins/My First Place...I love looking at all the houses! I swear, I should be an interior designer.
2. The Secret Life of the American Teenager...A train wreck that I've watched since the first episode.
3. Pretty Little Liars...It's a mystery! I still haven't figured out who killed Ali!
4. Glee...Music to my ears, plus great quotes!
5. American Pickers...They find ah-mazing antiques, what a cool job!
6. Pawn Stars...I love the old items & the cast.
7. The Singing Bee...Country music is pretty great!
8. 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom...Once again, another train wreck I can't stop watching.
9. Mantracker...I mean seriously, wouldn't you love to be hunted by two men on horses?
10. Kate + Eight...You just gotta love those kids!
I love your descriptions of the shows. I agree on your train wrecks. The Secret Life is one that I had to give up, I yelled at the TV to much =) Thanks for sharing.
I read all the pretty little liars books and they were sooo addicting! I thanked God I was reading on my Nook, so that I could just keep buying as soon as I was finished reading!
I love me some "reality" TV too: American Pickers, Mantracker, Mythbusters, and almost everything on the Discovery Channel. Then series: Glee, Parenthood, and Fringe would top my regular TV list.
Happy Independence Day! Did you get to see any fireworks too? Thank you for stopping by GRACE and ME.
Oh my I am a sucker for 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom (btw - yay for a new season ;) )! I was a teen mom (@ 19) and also got married at 18 so that provides another whole different interesting aspect to watching. I also love The Bachelor/ette, Wipeout and my new fave: Love In The Wild.
We watch a lot of the same shows. I love all the house hunting shows too, I think I must've been a realtor in a past life, ha! :-) Thanks for linking up!
10 Sweet Notes:
I love your descriptions of the shows. I agree on your train wrecks. The Secret Life is one that I had to give up, I yelled at the TV to much =) Thanks for sharing.
I read all the pretty little liars books and they were sooo addicting! I thanked God I was reading on my Nook, so that I could just keep buying as soon as I was finished reading!
You are a reality TV junkie, aren't you? I think that you must be half my age but I am a new follower! Gotta keep up with the young kids!
I love me some "reality" TV too: American Pickers, Mantracker, Mythbusters, and almost everything on the Discovery Channel. Then series: Glee, Parenthood, and Fringe would top my regular TV list.
Happy Independence Day! Did you get to see any fireworks too? Thank you for stopping by GRACE and ME.
Is it too late for me to start watching Pretty Little Liars?
@Lady Goo Goo Gaga
It's pretty far into it, I'd recommend reading a synopsis of what's gone on or watching old episodes first!
I do like American pickers. They're pretty fun to watch when they get so excited about the stuff they find!
ciao from Newport Beach
Oh my I am a sucker for 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom (btw - yay for a new season ;) )! I was a teen mom (@ 19) and also got married at 18 so that provides another whole different interesting aspect to watching. I also love The Bachelor/ette, Wipeout and my new fave: Love In The Wild.
Found you one Wed blog hop. My top shows are on one of my blog entries...too many!! Teen Mom tonight. Woot woot!!
We watch a lot of the same shows. I love all the house hunting shows too, I think I must've been a realtor in a past life, ha! :-) Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.