Oh yes
Ohhh..yeah..
Can this be true?
Tell me, can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel?
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
I never thought that love could feel like this
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
there's an angel?
It's a miracle...
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
(A little more time, yes he did baby)
In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That's deep inside
Leaves me purified
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep (and deep)
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
(on you, on you, on you, you....on you, on you, on you, you..) ohhh...
(on you, on you, on you, you....on you, on you, on you, you..) yeah...
Never thought that love could feel like this
and you changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel?
It's a miracle...
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep (peaceful and deep)
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
(on you, on you, on you, you..)
God must have spent...
A little more time
on you
(on you, on you..you....you..oooh..yeah)
A little more time
on you...ohhh
So, what's your favorite childhood song? Write a post about it & link up below!
8 Sweet Notes:
Hi!
I am stopping by from Sunday Strolling Blog Hop! I am now following you :-)
You can find me here~
http://debshere.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Deb
Awww... This brought me back to high school. I don't know what my favorite song is actually. I'll have to think of that one.
I'm your newest follower from Monday Mingle Blog Hop!
Also, I wanted to tell you personally that I have a site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site. In just 2 weeks after our relaunch, we've accumulated over 5,200 posts! Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.
You may also want to join us for one of our events that really do help you gain immediate followers I WILL Follow You! (Increase Your Site's Follower List).
Hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Lexie Lane
www.voiceboks.com
Hi,visiting from the Blog It Forward Tuesday Blog-Hop. I'm now following your blog. Hope you will follow me back.
http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com
Thank you.
Hi! Thanks for following our blog--it's been fun looking through your posts and checking everything out!
I don't know if I can pick just one song that reminds me of childhood, but I can tell you that anything by Pat Benetar or Duran Duran takes me WAY back...
Cheers,
Allison
www.thecheddarguppies.com
I love that song...I believe there was originally a country version:)
Baby When the lights go out - 5ive was a song I remember making a dance to when I was younger. haha, thanks for this post, it made me think of it!
Thanks for stopping by KreativeKaring for TopTenTuesday!
-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com
I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!
Would love if you could stop by and follow me back!
http://fuegitabonita.blogspot.com
New follower. Just wanted to stop by & say hello. I LOVE BSB & *NSYNC or I did anyway. Actually, I still love BSB. I don't care who knows, lol. Nice song choice.
http://lifeaccordingtodamaris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.