What I Wore Wednesday #5

7.06.2011

Here's what I wore this week.  If you want to see more wares, check out The Pleated Poppy.


Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Arizona Jeans Co
Necklace: Brighton
Worn: To my internship, an article interview & a celebration dinner


Top: Kohls
Skirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Tiffanys
Worn: Dinner & errands


Top: Birthday Present--NY & Co
Shorts: American Eagle
Worn: Out & About


Tank: American Eagle
Skirt: Target
Necklace: Handmade
Worn: Errands


Top: Delias
Shorts: Hollister
Necklace: Tiffany's
Worn: 4th of July Festivities

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

3 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

cute outfits, Delaney!

Two Thirty Five Designs said...

hey again!!! I have a Wednesday Wearings series going on also!!

Sharde said...

your outfits are super cute! :) i like your 4th outfit the bestest.

the style projects

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.