Say It Again Sunday #8 [[Beach Style]]

7.31.2011

Undeserving Grace

What's your favorite beach quote?  Feel free to share!  Happy relaxing!

23 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

LOVELY quotes! I LOVE THE BEACH!

JC said...

Hello, I'm a new GFC Follower of your blog :) follow back if you like thanks so much!!
http://www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com

Margarita Bloom said...

I could litterely feel the sea spray on my face from your post! Refreshing and vibrant! I LOVE the beach!! Just followed you honey!

Red Nomad OZ said...

'I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky ...'

This quote from a poem (can't actually recall its name) is SO apt for the wonderful wild beaches downunder in Southern Australia!

Have a great weekend!

kit said...

Love that last picture! One day I want to live by the beach, it's one of my favourite places to be.

Unknown said...

I am a total beach fanatic, hence my blog name including the word Parrothead.
Lovely blog!

Jackie said...

Love it! Especially that salt water quote :)

Milena Barrett said...

new follower from the hop!

http://beyourbestmom.com

Jenny said...

following back :)

BargainDesire said...

Just spent yesterday at the beach, a much needed break from technology and my house! :D Thanks for joining the Alexa Blog Hop!

Just miss c said...

I'm here from the hop and I'm a follower.

http://waitingtobehiswife.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/say-it-again-sunday-3/

Unknown said...

Oh, how I wish I was there now! I love hearing the waves hit the beach. I was already following thru GFC but for some odd reason I missed following on Facebook so today I took care of that. I don't remember what I asked you to follow the last time but if you could just check and make sure you are followng on GFC and Facebook, then we are all set! Thanks so very much and Happy Blog Hopping!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Sylvia said...

I love the last photo and all things beachy!

I'm a new follower from the Super Stalker blog hop.

Devyn said...

Followng you back, thank you for stopping by! :)

Rebecca said...

Just started following you and this is the first time I've seen your whole page and it is soooo cute!!!

Jessica Nicely said...

Love all of these!! :)

Zerique said...

love it!!!!!

MK @ Blonde Out Loud said...

I'm such a beach baby! I have a paddle on my back porch that says "home is where the beach is". In fact, I just got back from the beach :) Stopping by from FTLOB!

Unknown said...

Love the Love pic. New, following from http://lookingforisis.blogspot.com/

Kitty said...

Beach girl at heart, always will be! The last photo is pure LOVE!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love all things beachy and nautical - you just made my night!! xoxox

Nanny Anna said...

Hi, Just Hopping By from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop :-)

I am already a follower but wanted to stop and say "HI". I hope you will stop by my blog if you get a chance, at http://IamNannyAnna.blogspot.com

Anna

Angie Vinez said...

Oh, man! This makes me want a vacation even more!

Visiting from the alexa blog hop!

Have a great day!

http://blessedbeyondwords.com

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.