So, I'm officially on my beach vacation [[yay me]]! While I'm on vacation, I'll be having a few guest posters contribute their amazingness & of course I still have a few posts I've written for y'all to enjoy! I'll still be checking my computer & email, so I won't be completely MIA. If you really need to get in touch however, email me, FB me, Tweet me!
Oh & before I forget, I've reached 500 followers! That means some awesome giveaways when I get back from vacation!
The first guest poster is Emily from The Beetle Shack. I absolutely adore her blog & I've even featured her before in my Fabulousity Friday Series! Enjoy!
| Hi! I have a have a huge rump. |
When we first bought this house it was truly the MOST unattractive place you could ever lay your eyes on, like, EVER (i'll try and find some pics). Timber paneling, school room blue carpet, pebble crete (is that what it's called?) balcony, filthy windows, mouldy white brick externally, 1/2 acre of over grown scrub and the bathroom, don't even get me started on the bathroom. We have slowly been renovating, room by room.
I thought I'd show you my favorite room, The master bedroom.
This used to be a rumpus room with a tiny window out onto a tiny balcony. We put french doors in after building the deck and my husband, Dave built us a walk in robe in which i generously let him have a rung to hang his shirts. We had the day bed custom built just before having our first child, I've gotta say, it was a major splurge but totally worth it.
We still need to get a door for the wardrobe... but that'll never happen, so let's call this room 'finished' (until i choose to redocorate, again) .
You can see this room being loved by my family here.
Thanks again to Emily for being my first guest post! Come back again to see more wonderful posts!
P.S.

5 Sweet Notes:
What a gorgeous space! Very homey. You and I have the same taste, I don't like things matchy...a little cottage with lots of fun, eclectic pieces is what I love.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I enjoyed looking at all the great pictures above!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Great pictures...hope you enjoy your beach vacay!
Following via Networked Blogs :)
this place looks AMAZING!!
stopping by early for Sunday's blog hop & following your blog! hope you stop by and visit! www.blenifer.com
have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.