Guest Hosting this week with the Thankful for Friends Thursday GFC Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Happy Thursday and welcome to Crunchy Frugalista and Money Savvy Michelle's Thankful for Friends Thursday Google Friend Connect blog hop! The theme of this blog hop is to help everyone get more GFC followers and it's super easy to participate.
Why is GFC important as a blogger? A few reasons include it gives readers another way to stay up-to-date and follow your blog. When someone follows you, it automatically adds your RSS feed to their reader. You also have the option to send out newsletters to your GFC subscribers, can use it to make polls to find out information about who subscribes to your blog, and some companies just like knowing how many subscribers you have.
We’re happy to now offer guest host spots for our hops! If you’d like to guest host Thankful for Friends Thursday with us, please fill out the form located here.
Please welcome this week’s guest host: Delaney of Sweet Tea Serendipity! Go show her some Thankful for Friends Thursday love. =)
To Participate in Thankful for Friends Thursday:
- Follow your co-hosts Crunchy Frugalista and Money Savvy Michelle on Google Friend Connect (located on our right side bars) if you don’t already. We always follow back those who leave a comment.
- Follow this week's guest host: Delaney of Sweet Tea Serendipity .
- Enter a link to your blog below with your blog name followed by your GFC location in parenthesis as the title. If people can't easily find your widget, odds are they won't take the time to try to follow you. Example: Money Savvy Michelle (rt side bar)
- Visit as many other blogs as you can and follow them on GFC. Be sure to leave them a comment saying you found them through the Thankful for Friends Thursday hop and that you hope they can follow you back, with a link to your blog.
- We also have weekly hops for Alexa, Twitter, Giveaways, Facebook, Wild Card, & Email/RSS Subscribers. Check them out and link up!
9 Sweet Notes:
Love your blog so pretty!
Pretty blog! Now following, hope you will follow back
http://www.mommatotallyinlove.com
I just linked up. It is my first time doing one of these. I`d like to post it on my blog but unsure how to post the other peoples links. Any advice you can offer would be lovely.
http://cravingsofalunatic.blogspot.com/
Completely forgot but is it okay to link 2 blogs as I have 2. I just did my main one. But would love more followers for my new weight loss one.
Wow...thank you! I never knew you could send out a newsletter to your GFC list. Now I just have to figure out how. I'm glad I followed you back after you commented on my blog.
Hi, congrats on being spotlighted on the blog hop. I'm a new follower -- one person closer to hitting the 400-follower mark. : )
Would love a follow back if you're not already:
http://becks-carrie.blogspot.com
xx
Becks
Hello, I'm a new GFC follower from MSM's thursday blog hop :)
Hello! I'm your newest follower :)
Hello,'sweet' thing, I believe I am following on FB, now GFC and absolutely nevah doing this Google+ thing ;)
Love your pics for Harry Potter, in fact, we are going to have a movie marathon before seeing he last one!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.