Wordless Wednesday #6

7.06.2011

This week's Wordless Wednesday contains fireworks from my Independence Day celebrations & of course, a picture of my sweet dog.








P.S. Visit Sweet Tea Serendipity's new Facebook page!  




P.P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

29 Sweet Notes:

Two Thirty Five Designs said...

Awww, i love fire works!! We are in Texas and had a ban on them because of the drought we are in :(....

Disney for Boys said...

Hi, stopping by via the Blog Hop- I am your newest follower. I also did a 4th of July WW. Great pics!

http://www.SocialSavvyMom.com

Margaret Almon said...

The first one looks like a giant flower!

Terri said...

I love the firework photos, so neat.
Popping in from Blogaholic (I'm already a GFC follower of your awesome site).

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures. I like watching fireworks, although I don't really like the noisy ones! Belated happy 4th of July.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great photos! The last is my favorite :)

Cinnamon owl said...

The fireworks seem so alive! I like the last photo the best too, what a cute pose, what a cute pup! :)


http://cinnamonowl.blogspot.com/2011/07/wordless-wednesday-garden-fireworks.html

Anne said...

Hi there! I'm stopping by for the blog hop.

Those pictures are great! I tried to capture some fireworks with my camera, but they didn't turn out very good.

Hope you'll stop by www.giveawaycorner.com when you have a minute. We're giving away a $50 PF Changs gift card today!

Anne

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those are cool pictures - they look like jellyfish!

And your pup is so cute :)

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Interesting captures on the fireworks. It gives them a psychedelic look.

About a Mom said...

Great pics! I am a new follower via Skip & Jump Hop! Please check out my new blog http://aboutamom.com!

Deon said...

Gorgeous photo's! Thank you so much for sharing them. :) I'm a new follower from the hop.

Lesli said...

Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink! I hope you will come back soon!

Lesli :D

Meredith said...

holy cow, so cool!!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Taylor said...

I love the pictures! Thanks again for dropping by my blog! :)

I'm a new follower now :)

<3
~Taylor

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your fireworks look like they were way better than the ones we went to!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Beautiful! Great captures! And your dog is so adorable!!!
Happy Wednesday!

Blended said...

Following from Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop...love your blog! Stop by - http://www.blended.typepad.com

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

WOW super cool pictures!! They look like glowing sea creatures :)

Olivia said...

Those are awesome pics! I'm a new follower over from the Cup of Joe Blog Hop! Have a great Thursday!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. I didn't get to see the fireworks because my girls were already in bed :-(
New GFC follower! http://www.savingwithpam.com

Unknown said...

cute pics! newest follower ! hey hon! found ya on the blog hop at victorias voice! would ya follow me gfc back, I am now following you! Thanks so much! Be sure to visit my blog @ http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com . I have a giveaway for a 12pk of Peter Rabbt Organics, PLUS a 6mo free advertising on my blog! :)

Laura Lowe said...

Love the fireworks photos! I'm a new follower from bassgiraffe's hop. Hope you'll visit me at http://EverythingBeautifulInItsTime.com or at my piano teaching blog, http://LowePianoStudio.blogspot.com.

Kristin Aquariann said...

Awesome fireworks and cute pup!! ^.^

Btw, I'm following from Finding New Friends and hope you'll join my Summer Blog Hop, too.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Those are fabulous!!! Nicely shot.

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

wow, i love the yellow squiggly one. thanks for linking up at the photo friday party! do you have any camera tips for getting such clear fireworks pictures?

Erin (Out on a Limb) said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures. So glad I stumbled on your link up over at The Hollie Rogue. I'll be following your blog for sure.

Have a great weekend.

Erin @ Out on a Limb...
http://erinoutonalimb.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Love this photos! They would be cool framed :)

Stacie said...

Very cool and pretty :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.