Wordless Wednesday #7

7.13.2011

Summer Lovin' Photos for this week's Wordless Wednesday 







P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?  Tomorrow is the last chance to enter!



16 Sweet Notes:

NKubon said...

New follower from BHSJW. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

http://www.pregnancyroadtripandbeyond.com

<3 Nicole

Cinnamon owl said...

I remember hopscotch! Great photo portrayal of summer!


http://cinnamonowl.blogspot.com/2011/07/blue-skies-wordless-wednesday.html

gtyyup said...

LOTS of summer memories!!

Unknown said...

I love chalk hopscotch, and play it with my daughter often! Great pics! Visiting and following via Welcome Wednesday hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Jessica K

Marie said...

Another hopscotch lover here! All of your photos are terrific.

Bethe77 said...

Your sweet pcitures bring memories of my more youthful days gone by. Beautiful thank you for sharing.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Love doing hop scotch with the kiddos! I am visiting from Welcome Wednesday and am a new follower. I can't wait to read more...

oh and I love the blog name :)

1HecticMommy
http://1hecticmommy.blogspot.com/

Dragonfly Sweetnest said...

I found you on the Wednesday Social Buzz, I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Make me want to cool off on this hot summer day!!

I'm a new follower from the hop!!

joyfilledmama.blogspot.com

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Ahhh, summer days filled with water and hopscotch and all sorts of wonderful activities :)

I am following you from the Thankful for Friends blog hop and would love it if you stopped by my blog What I Live For sometime!

Whim Wham Life said...

Fun summery things:-) I definitely need to hop in a river sometime soon, sooooo relaxing! xoxo

Ramblings Of An Average Mom said...

Following you through GFC. Found your blog on the Thankful for Friends Thursday hop at Money Savvy Michelle's Blog.

Laura O in AK said...

Lovely pictures!

I'm a new follower from the Thankful for Friends Thursday hop. You can find me at www.daybydayinourworld.com

Oh Honestly Erin said...

What great summer images! Now I want to play some hopscotch!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! It's so flippin hot here I wouldn't have been able to stop at just dippin my feet in the water! I woulda just sunk on in! LOL
Have a wonderful week!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

really great photos! I love the one with your feet in the water, i can almost feel how refreshing it was from here-- thanks for linking up today! make sure you leave a comment saying that you did so you can be entered in the giveaway.

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.