Wordless Wednesday #8

7.20.2011

 







P.S. If you love this blog, vote for me on For The Love of Blogs in the Best in Life Category. [[I'm #11 on the list]]

P.P.S. See the post below for What I Wore Wednesday!


26 Sweet Notes:

Denise McDonough said...

This is so beautiful! I live in Boston but when we go on rode trips out to western mass we love to find bridges and fields and even mountains to explore.. These are truly adorable pictures!
I found you at the Wednesday Blog hop :)
Denise
Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1.blogspot.com

Ken Worley said...

Covered bridges are so cool. I wish I had more around to photograph. Very nice.

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Great pictures. I love covered bridges too. :-)

DanaArmstrong said...

My hubby and I love old things like this. Love the pics! --following you from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you'll follow back. :)

Cinnamon owl said...

Love the second one! Covered bridges are fun. Have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

√ery awesome!

Visiting from Wordless Wednesday :)

Cami said...

Your Wordless Wednesday is great...love the photos :) SO PRETTY!!

<3-Cami from Serendipitious Life

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Great shots. I love covered bridges. I took so many shots of them a few years back when we were in the Northeast USA. I am now following you on GFC. Thanks for stopping by and happy Wordless Wednesday.

Judee@ Gluten Free A-Z said...

Great pics. We have covered bridges in Bucks County, Pa. too. I'm your newest follower. Hope you will follow back.

Debbie said...

Hi - I'm from the hop and following you now. How have I missed this lovely blog for this long? I love it and I'm looking forward to reading more. I am going over to FTLOB and voting for you.
Have a great Wednesday.

http://mccormickmadness.com

gtyyup said...

Beautifully captured. Covered bridges are so intriguing...someday I hope to get the chance to see one in person. Have a great day~

caite said...

I love covered bridges. I once toured around northern Ohio where there are a good number of them. Cool!

Danielle S said...

Very nice pictures. So serene and peaceful. I found you through the Sock Hop at Mommy Living the Life of Riley. Please follow me back: http://royalegacy.blogspot.com

Mika said...

I love historical places like this! It's worth to visit it :)

visiting from WW
http://tiny.cc/0di1b

Jessica | Cajunlicious said...

Newest follower from I love blogging Wednesday blog hop!
Visit my Cajun blog at http://cajunlicious.com
- Jessica

Jen said...

Very cool shots!

The Starwarsmamma said...

Beautiful pictures. I really need to get my camera back in my hands more often, I just haven't found anything that has really hit me to capture lately. I'm getting caught up from the Tuesday hop so I'm newly following you!

Emily said...

I absolutely love that 2nd photo. A nice series of shots. :) Happy Wednesday.

spray paint queen said...

Cool. I just love things like this! Great photos.

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Love Love Love the pictures!! :)

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

such cool and unsuspected perspectives! thanks for linking up today!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

i mean, unexpected...oops

Anonymous said...

I love this bridge! These are amazing pics!

Unknown said...

Love your photos! :)

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

what gorgeous photos! :) thanks for linking to the Show Us Your Town Hop - i enjoyed seeing these.

Bernadette

Kendra said...

love the pictures! bridges are the perfect backdrop for pictures! :) THanks for linking up today at key lime!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.