Fabulousity Friday #8 + 500 Follower Giveaway Day #2

8.12.2011


Time for some more fabulousity!  Don't forget to check out day 2 of my 500 follower giveaway at the end of this post!

Shining Stars

Decoupage Stars from Made By Meech
Homemade Stars from Breezy Pink Daisies

Outdoor Fun
Angry Birds Fun from Brassy Apple

Sweet Sewing Skills
IMG_0856
Zig Zag Quilt from JAQS Studio


Sail Away Pillow from Sew Happiness
Pretty Patterned
Chevron Storage from Day & Age Design
Stenciled Sign from Ginger Snap Crafts
Featured in today's post?  Grab a button!


Sweet Tea Serendipity Fabulousity Fridays



What about you?  Did you find something fabulous in blog land this week or better yet, make it yourself?  Share it with me & you just might get featured in next week's post!  

Now onto today's giveaway from my lovely sponsor, J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe:




Make a fun bold statement with M's all-white fabric "Pom" necklace. This
beauty is the perfect extra addition to your outfit, and the white 
makes it super versatile. The chain is approx. 21.5 inches in length.

J&M are also offering 15% off to all my lovely readers  Code for the percentage off is STS15.

Mandatory Entry: 
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite featured project from this post is!

Extra Entries (leave a comment for each):
Follow Sweet Tea Serendipity via GFC 
Like Sweet Tea Serendipity on Facebook
Follow Sweet Tea Serendipity on Twitter
Follow J&M's Eye Candy via GFC
Like J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
Visit J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy, come back here & tell me what item you absolutely adore!

Giveaway will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on August 21.  Open to U.S. residents only!  Happy entering!

For more giveaway madness, enter Day 1's giveaway!

37 Sweet Notes:

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Oh I love those stars!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Hope you have the loveliest of weekends!

:) Hazel
http://hazellovesdesign.blogspot.com

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Love the Sew Happiness pillow! And the cute stenciled C.S. Lewis quote.

Cami said...

Those stars are so CUTE!!!

Happy weekend!!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Michele said...

thanks for featuring my star! have a great weekend!
Made By Meech

Unknown said...

So, the J&M shop is on vacation it looks like... But I really like all of the bib necklaces they make!

Unknown said...

I follow Sweet Tea!

Unknown said...

I like your FB page.

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter! @kassarie

Unknown said...

I follow the J&M blog via GFC

Unknown said...

I like the J&M facebook page!

Unknown said...

I like the Chevron storage! I've got some little plastic containers I could do that to! :)

Unknown said...

I am a follower

Unknown said...

It is a tie between the Angry Birds and the homemade stars! I can't choose but I will be trying out the stars definitely!

Breezy Brie said...

thanks so much for featuring me! my very first blog world feature, I feel so special! :) Is it okay to say mine is my favorite? :)

Breezy Brie said...

I'm also a GPC follower! :)

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

It's a tough call! Is there anything funner than Angry Birds? But I do love C.S. Lewis!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I'm a Sweet Tea fb fan!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I'm a J&M fb fan!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I love J&M's 4th of July Bang! Sold already :(

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

Kim said...

I love the stenciled sign, I need some of those for throughout my home.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! That means so much to me! :)

Jamie
day-and-age-design.com

Amanda C. said...

Those are so cute. I wish I was crafty. I don't know if I like the Decoupage Stars from Made By Meech or the Stenciled Sign from Ginger Snap Crafts. I just cant' decide.

Crystal said...

LOVE the stars and the stenciled sign! (the other features are great, as well! :)) I have got to hop over this week and link up!
Crystal
Homemaker in Heels

Crystal said...

I follow you via GFC! :)

Crystal said...

I "like" you on FB!

Crystal said...

I am now following you on Twitter!

Crystal said...

FOllowing J&M's Eye Candy via GFC!

Brassy Apple said...

thanks for the shout out!!! :)

Ruth said...

love the sail away pillow
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

follow J an M's Eye Candy via gfc
(Ruth)
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

like j and M's eye candy on facebook
ruthhill74

Ruth said...

I love the I'm with the band T-shirt.
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Kellianne said...

I LOVE the Shining Stars!

Kellianne said...

I follow the Sweet Tea blog!

Kellianne said...

I like Sweet Tea Serendipity on Facebook!

Kellianne said...

I follow Sweet Tea on twitter!

Kellianne said...

I love J&Ms watches--so pretty!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.