Say It Again Sunday #10 + 500 Follower Giveaway Day #4

8.14.2011



Time for Say It Again Sunday!  Don't forget to check out day 4 of my 500 follower giveaway at the end of this post!

Undeserving Grace

Now onto today's giveaway from GS Lillian.

Shelly at GS Lillian is graciously offering my readers any color of her Kate Earrings:
These are super adorable & will complement any outfit!

Mandatory Entry: 
Visit GS Lillian, come back here & tell me what item you absolutely adore!

Extra Entries (leave a comment for each):
Follow Sweet Tea Serendipity via GFC 
Like Sweet Tea Serendipity on Facebook
Follow Sweet Tea Serendipity on Twitter
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite quote from this post is

Giveaway will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on August 21.  Open to U.S. residents only!  Happy entering!

For more giveaway madness, enter Day 1Day 2 & Day 3's giveaways!

43 Sweet Notes:

Rebecccccca said...

I loove the Charlotte Necklace (in turquoise specifically)

Geekslady at gmail period com

Rebecccccca said...

Following on GFC as Rebecccca

Geekslady at gmail period com

Rebecccccca said...

Following on Twitter as RJPeckham

Geekslady at gmail period com

Rebecccccca said...

Following on FB as Rebecca Peckham (big suprise huh =])

Geekslady at gmail period com

Rebecccccca said...

Favorite quote: Chin up Butter Cup everything is going to be okay.
I actually used this earlier this week.

Geekslady at gmail period com

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I like the yellow Kate Ring!

itsasunkissedlife@gmail.com

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I'm already a follower via GFC

itsasunkissedlife@gmail.com

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I already like your page on Facebook as MC Balisacan

itsasunkissedlife@gmail.com

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I'm already a follower on Twitter as @SunkissedLife

itsasunkissedlife@gmail.com

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I like the quote "forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you".

itsasunkissedlife@gmail.com

Amanda C. said...

Love the quotes. I also love the Libby necklace at GS Lillian!

Rebecca said...

I liked/followed sweet tea on facebook and twitter. ANDI love the Hannah necklace!! so adorable!
thanks for the giveaway <3

StuffSmart said...

I absolutely adore the Libby necklace in every color! Esp. in the dark multi colors (last one on the page).

StuffSmart said...

I'm following via GFC.

StuffSmart said...

I like SweetTeaSerendipity on facebook.

StuffSmart said...

I'm following you on twitter as @StuffSmart and added you to my bloggers list on twitter.

StuffSmart said...

My favorite qoute from this post is:

"If nothing ever changed, There'd be no butterflies!" -unknown

Grandma Bonnie said...

I just love the Scarlet earrings.
grandmabonniescloset(at)gmail(dot)com

Grandma Bonnie said...

I already follow with GFC.
grandmabonniescloset(at)gmail(dot)com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Now following on twitter as Grandma_Bonnie
grandmabonniescloset(at)gmail(dot)com
Inviting you to stop by and check out my giveaway.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/2011/08/uprinting-flyer-giveway.html

Anonymous said...

I love the Julia Cuff in any of the multicolor stone choices. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter!

Anonymous said...

"Be in the business of being awesome." <-- THAT is my favorite. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the Peace earrings! They're so fun!

Unknown said...

I follow Sweet Tea via GFC!

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter! @kassarie

Unknown said...

My fave has to be the first one!!! "Oh no she's up!" :)

Karen said...

I like the avocado peace cuff.
Thanks, Karen
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

Karen said...

I follow you on twitter as: kapbaker
Thanks, Karen
lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

Ruth said...

love the Lucy bangle.
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

your gfc follower (Ruth)
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

Ruth said...

My favorite:
Forget what you hurt you in the past.
But never forget what it taught you.
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

frugalmommieof2 said...

I love the Paige earrings.

frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

frugalmommieof2 said...

Following by GFC

frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

frugalmommieof2 said...

Liked on facebook

Lisa Cowan Whitham
frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

frugalmommieof2 said...

following on twitter

@mommieoftwo

frugalmommieof2 at gmail.com

Rebecca said...

obsessed with those earrings! Followed the blog, twitter, and facebook!

Kellianne said...

I LOVE the Lynda Triple Flower Necklaces--so lovely and unique, and such gorgeous colors!

Kellianne said...

I follow your blog of course! <3

Kellianne said...

I like Sweet Tea on Facebook!

Kellianne said...

I follow Sweet Tea on Twitter!

Kellianne said...

I love the butterfly quote, but I especially like the Being in the Business of Awesome--so cute and fun! :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.