Updating: My Life

10.03.2011

So as y'all may or may not have noticed, I've been pretty MIA as of late.  I love y'all, but I also love everything I've been up to in my last semester of college aside from most of my actual classes & the time they consume.

Here's a list of things I've done this semester:
-Hung out with friends
-Shopping
-UGA Football Games
-Spending time with the boy
-Braves Game Date Night
-Lots of Trivia
-Stone Mountain Laser Show
-Cooking/Baking

I'm sure there's more I'm missing, but lets look at what's coming up:
-Possibly going to the North Georgia Fair
-Little Big Town Concert
-Bestie visiting from out of town
-Semi-Formal with the boy's frat
-1 year old's birthday partay
-Corn Maze
-Fall Break
-More college football!
-Graduation


& as always, so much more that I haven't even planned for yet.  Life has definitely been full of great surprises in the past 6 weeks, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of this semester!

What have y'all been up to as of late?

8 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! :)

Stopping by to say hi!

P.S.
I have a newbie hop.. Inspiration Monday Hop.. If you'd like to join us.. ;)

Also If you'd like to sponsor swap with me email me angie@littleinspiration.com

Paula Schuck said...

Hi. Now following from the Alexa hop. Happy Monday and I will poke around a bit/Come vist me at
@inkscrblr
http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/
http://www.thriftymommasbrainfood.blogspot.com/

20 something. Grrr. I am dble that.

Rebecca said...

cute pic!!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

I am ready for some cooking baking posts! (: Sounds like you are a busy bee!

Adrianne Surian said...

It's so good to be busy when it's fun stuff! Found your blog at Welcome Wednesday, following you! Hope you have a minute to drop by Happy Hour Projects to say hello!
Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

All Ears said...

Hi, I just followed on GFC through the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Pretty Bog Set up!
Please stop by my blogs to check them out. Enjoy your life! It looks like you are which is wonderful.
Mary Ellen
http://rabbitslippers.blogspot.com/
http://lovegoesonbereavementsupportblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm hoping to take a corn maze too this Fall!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Sounds like lots of fun Delaney!! We've been busy with helping my mom move, we just added a new addition to our fam, and now gearing up for our move next month. Busy busy, I suppose just like we like it :) Take care friend!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.