Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey's Fully Charged

2.22.2012

For Christmas, I bought the boy tickets to see the circus because I got this ah-mazing deal where I could buy any seats for just $15.  I could not pass that up in good conscious especially when there was a circus involved.

This past weekend, we finally got to go use his present, and boy was it fun!  I hadn't been to the circus in years, and neither had he, so we both were way excited.

We got there about an hour early so that we could go down on the floor and interact/watch some of the acts before it even started.  

The show itself was about two hours, and was full of non-stop stunts, animals and good fun.  There was always something to watch, and never a dull moment.

I would totally recommend this for kids and adults alike because honestly, who doesn't like to feel like a little kid every now and again?

Asia the Elephant making her painting


Fire jugglers

Strong men

Tight rope

Balancing

Clowning around

Tigers!


Human matchstick

Elephants

Glow-in-the-dark stilts


1 Sweet Notes:

Unknown said...

We went to a different version but had a blast!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.