There have been some pretty fabulous posts this week in blog land. Today, I'm featuring my favorites from the week in a new "segment" I like to call Fabulousity Friday.
Summer Time Crafting:
 |
Sequin Top from the Brassy Apple
This week I also asked for some help with my mason jars. I found these ideas to be pretty inspirational:
 |
Dr. Seuss at Artsy-Fartsy Mama
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with next week. Impress me, and you just might get featured. What have you found absolutely fabulous this week? Leave me a comment with the link, I want to see!
If you were featured in my post today, feel free to take this button as a souvenir:

|
|
17 Sweet Notes:
What a great idea. Happy weekend wishes from Norway :)
Your blog is really cute! I just visited from the blog hop and I am a new follower. I will also feature you on the front page of my blog sometime soon. I hope you will visit me and follow me as well!!
thanks for the feature! I have grabbed a button! :)
I was blessed to have Southern grandparents and lived in the South for a decade. Even with its conflicted past, there is a grace, a gentility and a charm that is ever present. Thank you for giving me a taste of it again. Following you from the hop. Please visit Chatons World and follow me back at: http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com.
thanks for the feature! Have a great weekend
new follow from friday hop
http://melblackwell.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the feature!! :)
I love that youer than you quote. SO cute. http://morethanjustamomma.blogspot.com
lovely blog background..New follower from blog hop, pls help our community to teach poor kids and women by following us at
http://seemask.blogspot.com
http://potspansandspices.blogspot.com
http://confessionofascrapaholic.blogspot.com
Also follow us on FB and twitter and leave msg so we can return the favor
Thanks
Thank you for sharing all these great ideas with us at Rub Some Dirt On It! Happiness really is finding time to appreciate all the beautiful things out there in the blogosphere. I hope we see you back next week!
Thanks so much! I'm grabbing your button! :)
~Steph @ www.debtfreespending.com
Great features! I love that pillow, it's super cute.
I am a newer follower of yours and wanted to let you know that I am having a new link party starting tomorrow and would love for you to stop by!
Jamie
day-and-age-design.com
Thank you so much for featuring my pillows... Have a great weekend!
Stopping by from Happiness Blog Hop. I love that pillow! And that Dr. Suess quote is great! Cute post. Stop by and say hello! http://www.atfirstblushbeauty.com
so inspiring and great idea! i love the summer pillow and the mason jar but then again i love all of them!
I'm your newest follower, blog hopping from homemaker on a dime Creative Blogger's Party hop!
Susan (http://tea-diary.blogspot.com
Especially LOVE the pillows. Adorable. Thanks for all the links. I'm off to check them all out.
Visiting from RSDOI and the 'Happiness Is' hop. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower who is looking forward to reading your posts. Happy Thursday! ☺
Hi! Thank you so much for featuring my shell candles! a nice surprise coming back from a vacation! :)
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.