Inspire Me Mondays

6.06.2011

Today I'm linking up with Belle Rose Designs and Inspire Me Mondays.

While I don't have a craft project to share for this week.  I thought I'd share this blog that has some pretty cool ideas for designing, recipes, pictures and more.  Be sure to check out All Things Farmer at their blog site, but here's a sampling of the blog below:

Peach tarts

Roses

Strawberry Charlotte Russe

Oh, but I did make this little video last night.  I thought it was appropriate since we play family baseball every night & of course Heyward & McCann from the Braves join us...

2 Sweet Notes:

Beauty and The Green said...

Oh my goodness! The peach tart looks divine. I am a new follower from MBC, all the best to you and yours. I had a great time visiting your lovely blog.

Michelle said...

Those pictures look so good! Thanks for participating in our Alexa hop this week.

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.