Ten on Tuesday

6.07.2011

Today I'm linking up with It's a Crafty Life's Ten on Tuesday party and Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesdays.

Today's ten is going to be ten of my favorite books/series/authors (not in any particular order):

1. The Bible
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
4. The Lord of the Flies by William Golding
5. Anything by John Green
6. Anything by Jodi Picoult
7. Anything by Sarah Dessen
8. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas & Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
9. The Blind Side by Michael Lewis
10. Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer

What's your ten for the week?  Be sure to comment and link up at It's a Crafty Life or Oh Amanda!

5 Sweet Notes:

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

Hi there!. Coming over after your comment you left for me at Miss Mommy!
http://cdnmom-sofarfromhome.blogspot.com/
I have also read and love some of the authors on your list!. I have read the whole twilight series, but LOVED the series based on True Blood.
Following you now!

Delaney said...

I'll have to check out the True Blood Series!

ICStarzz said...

ooo true blood! LOVE :D


-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com

Anonymous said...

I read Lord of the Flies in high school and remember really liking it. I've not read any of the new series The Hunger Games, but every time I hear about them, it reminds me of Lord of the Flies. A great list, thanks for linking up!

Delaney said...

I just remember loving the symbolism in The Lord of the Flies, I should probably reread it sometime soon. I would love to read The Hunger Games, I've heard good things. Maybe I'll check them out at the library for when we go to the beach!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.