Today's post is all about music. In fact, I might just make this a regular Tuesday theme because music really is part of the fabric of our lives, and I believe it can tell a lot about a person.
My current song obsession: Wash Away by Joe Purdy.
I got troubles oh, but not today
Cause they're gonna wash away
They're gonna wash away
And I have sins Lord, but not today
Cause they're gonna wash away
They're gonna wash away
And I had friends oh, but not today
Cause they're done washed away
They're done washed away
And oh, I've been cryin'
And oh, I've been cryin'
And oh, no more cryin'
No, no more cryin' here
We get along Lord, but not today
Cause we gonna wash away
We gonna wash away
And I got troubles oh, but not today
Cause they gonna wash away
This old heart gonna take them away
I found out about this song from the new Dawn commercial. If you haven't seen it, you absolutely must:
I know from experience about the power of Dawn. No, I wasn't rescuing cute little sea animals from oil spills, but I did work in a dog kennel where Dawn was the go-to product when washing grease off of the pups. This is a powerful product, and a powerful commercial. Plus, that quack at the end gets me every time.
So now it's your turn. What is your current song obsession or a song that tells about a piece of your life? I wanna know. Leave a comment with your thoughts or a link to your blog post about your tune.
6 Sweet Notes:
im gonna go listen to that song! I always love finding new music! thanks for sharing!
No problem! I hope you like it.
Stopping by from the Alexa hop. Have a good day! I'm your newest follower on Google, too!
http://www.meldreamsoften.com
I love Joe Purdy! Good Choice :) at the minute I can't stop listening to Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
Thanks Melissa & Cait! I'll definitely check out your song recommendation.
Love that song! It's funny... some of my favorite stuff I've heard on commercials! There's entire websites devoted to the music used in commercials!
Anyway, thanks for dropping by my site! I am following you back now! I love your website design! It's super cute! Looking forward to reading more!
Smiles,
Jenn
www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.