I wore the outfit below to a summer job interview I had at Barnsley Gardens yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how it went, since the manager just went into detail about the job description the whole time. I tried to make comments when I had a similar situation/knew what he was referring to, but it was still awkward. So, we'll see what comes of the interview.
Sorry for the mirror shots, my self timer was acting funny!
Top: Ann Taylor Outlet
Skirt: Part of a suit set from Ann Taylor Outlet
Shoes: Anne Klein find at T.J. Maxx
Purse: Vintage Coach find at Agora in Athens, GA
Now it's your turn! Show me what you wore & be sure to link up at The Pleated Poppy!


5 Sweet Notes:
good luck with the job. love that purse! you look great!
Very cute! Hope you get the job! :)
Thanks y'all!
Stopping by from the Friday Blog hop! I'm a new GFC follower and look forward to reading more of your posts! Cute outfit by the way!
Meandering Matt
Oh ya, and look, I'm follower 100! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.