I was going to say my favorites were the looking down the road... Till I got to the dog in the wading pool! But... The backhoe is pretty cool too. So, I just like them all! I'm glad you did the WW thing again and shared these. I enjoyed getting to see them :-)
Nice photos that tell a story... Have a beautiful day! I am participating in the Wordless Wednesday, too. Glad to see you posted several photos like I did. This is my first time to participate and wasn't sure what everyone did. Have a happy day today! xoxo Kim
12 Sweet Notes:
Your puppy is adorable!
Following back from the hop, love your blog!
Have a great day,
Brynn
www.mommydigger.com
Very nice pictures. Love the dog in the pool!
I'm a new gfc follower from the Finding New Friends hop. I also have a hop on my page if you're interested. The link is in my left sidebar.
www.adeliciousobsession.com
Thanks to both of you! I'm pretty much in love with my dog, and you can see why!
love the dog in the pool! our black lab LIVED in a baby pool when we lived in west texas. i'm your newest follower :)
Haha! Love the photo...our chocolate lab use to hang out in the kiddie pool until he popped it :)
I was going to say my favorites were the looking down the road... Till I got to the dog in the wading pool! But... The backhoe is pretty cool too. So, I just like them all! I'm glad you did the WW thing again and shared these. I enjoyed getting to see them :-)
Nice photos that tell a story... Have a beautiful day! I am participating in the Wordless Wednesday, too. Glad to see you posted several photos like I did. This is my first time to participate and wasn't sure what everyone did. Have a happy day today! xoxo Kim
Thanks everyone! My dog sure does love her pool. I think I managed to visit/comment/follow all of your pages! ♥
Fun! I love the dog in the pool. Happy Wordless Wednesday. Please stop by and see what my hubby was up to this WW.
New follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to check me out at...
keepingupwithkristi
How cute! He looks like he is staying cool.
Mine like to play in the water no matter what the temp is. We have week old lab pups take a look.
I am following you via Mingle blog hop. Following you on GFC. Stop by and follow any way you like.
http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/
Hello! Following you...found you through A Delicious Obsession's Springy Spring Blog Hop. Cute Dog.
Post a Comment
I heart comments & I heart you! ♥
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.