Pocketful of Sunshine

6.09.2011

Patricia at It's About Time Mawmaw has given me the Sunshine Award (my 1st award, yay me!).  I recently started following her, and her blog is pretty fantabulous, so you should definitely check it out!





In order to collect you award here's how it works:
Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them
Tell one thing about yourself
Then nominate 10 blogs
Stop by and let them know you chose them!


Me me me me me: I'm about to embark on my last semester of college before I must find gainful employment in the real world.  I've worked hard all of my life to get to this point, but I'm scared for the future since it will be something completely different from what I've ever done before.  It wont just be going to class, studying and taking tests.  It will be applying myself and what I've learned in my 21 years of life to prove to people that I'm worth their time and money.


& my winners are:


1. The Answers are Simple
2. Fairly Fabulous
3. Sugar and Dots
4. Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S.
5. Misadventures in Motherhood
6. A Helicopter Mom
7. It's a Crafty Life
8. The SAHM Confessions
9. The Pleated Poppy
10. The Olive Tree


Be sure to check out all of these amazingly awesome blogs & give them some love!

3 Sweet Notes:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Thank you for the award, Delaney. I appreciate your kindness.

A Helicopter Mom said...

Thank you, Delaney! I meant to type this the day I got it, but things have been hectic. It was a crazy day (that lady yelled at me because my baby was wearing long pants) and your comments and this award made me smile.

It was a nice gift to have an online "friend" do something sweet for me on a very bad day. :)

Thank you!
Mickey

Delaney said...

@A Helicopter Mom
Anytime!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.