Friday Finds

6.10.2011

So, earlier I had an amazing idea for what I was going to post today.  But, alas, I've already forgotten (crap...I'm barely in my 20s & already forgetting...).  This being said, I'm going to post some items I've been lusting over this week.

Wall decals for my blank wall...let me know which you think would be ah-mazing:

Etsy
Blik decals
Blik Decals
A personalized (but too expensive =[ ) iPhone 4 cover for my soon to be new phone.  If you know of cheaper ones, please please please let me know!:


These delicious looking Peanut Butter S'mores Turnovers:


Expensive Game Day dresses for the upcoming football season:

Genealogy Boutique
& while I haven't been lusting this last item, it's a story I would like to share.  Earlier this year Jonathan Taylor, a UGA baseball player, was paralyzed after colliding with one of his teammates during a game.  Jonathan's recovery has been amazing thus far, but he will never fully recover from this accident.  Knowing this, the Texas Rangers used one of their mid-round draft picks on Taylor, and also drafted the player he collided with (who suffered minimal injuries).  This is a classy move, and it brings me to tears knowing that people like this still exist.

So, what have you been lusting after this week?  Share your finds with me, I wanna know!



5 Sweet Notes:

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful blog you got here! Nice pics and lovely write up! Now, am your newest follower...hope you will follow me back:)
Have agreat weekend!
~Sanghamitra.

Kristy said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm happily following you back! LOVE the quote on your page about Being Southern!!

Shabby Chic Mom said...

hi, newest follower! found you through FFF hop! such a cute blog, come by and say hi!
http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for linking up at my Summer Lovin' Party at Homemaker in Heels (and for your sweet comment!) I am following along now! LOVE the name of your blog! I heard about the UGA player and it made me tear up, too! My fiance is recently paralyzed, so stories like that hit near to my heart! :)Hope to see you again soon! :) Have a great weekend!
Crystal
Homemaker in Heels

Crystal said...

Oh, and have u thought of buying a plain iPhone cover and Mod Podging it? Sprik.blogspot.com has loads of free patterns you can print... ? Not sure how well it would work for a phone cover, just an idea...? :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.