Say It Again Sunday #2

6.19.2011


I'm linking up with Say It Again Sunday at Undeserving Grace again.

      

[[Sources= http://teaforthoughts.wordpress.com/, http://google.com]]

Happy Father's Day! 
They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.
-Anonymous



6 Sweet Notes:

Shabby Chic Boho said...

What a cute blog you have (new follower). I love all of your sayings and the Father's Day wish.
Have a great Father's Day however ya'll (GA slang ha) celebrate it.
http://www.terrislittlehaven.com

Delaney said...

@Gwama Terri
Thanks! Same to you!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Thanks for participating in the Planet Weidknecht Sunday Hop! I hope you will come join us again next Sunday. ~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Stopping by and following your blog from the alexa hop :) Have a great week

The Single Nester said...

I just love quotes and am always picking one for the day.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your quotes because I love anything inspirational!! Stopping by from the hop! Have a wonderful week!!! :)

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.