Take Me Out to the Ball Game

6.18.2011

First off, I have reached over 100 followers, woohoo!  I want to do a 100 follower giveaway because y'all are so ah-mazing, but I'm a broke college student.  So, if there is anyone out there willing to sponsor/donate to my giveaway, I would love love love you forever.  If you're willing, please leave a comment with a way to get in contact with you.

Last night I finally got to go to another Braves game this season.  I tried to go with some friends in April after we scored some free tickets, but it was rained out.


Boo! Tarps are not fun!
We had fun anyways...

The weather was iffy all day, and it even rained a little bit before the game.  Of course, we'd hardly gotten any rain for like the past 3 weeks, and it had been hot & sunny, and the one day I want to go to the game, it almost rains....I was not too thrilled with Mother Nature.  But, in the end, it didn't rain, and it was actually a nice night for baseball.  My dad & I enjoyed the game, and getting to watch Randall Delgado's first time pitching in the majors, and of course seeing Brian McCann & Freddie Freeman hit homeruns.  In the end, the Braves lost, which never happens when I go, but we still enjoyed the game.  Here's some picture highlights from last night:


Turner Field
Go Braves!
Randall Delgado
Old Fulton County Stadium

Two of my favorites: Heyward & McCann
Players Parking Lot


Have a fabulous Saturday!

8 Sweet Notes:

Darby Hawley said...

Congrats on reaching 100...Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps :-)

Patricia said...

Congrats I know how excited I was when I reached 100. Following you via sit and relax blog hop. Already following GFC. Stop by and visit.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Thanks for participating in Giveaway Corner's Saturday Social!

Unknown said...

congrats- I was so excited when I reached 100 as well- but that was waaaay back - like a couple of weeks ago!
btw- I'm a southern girl too- my parents both graduated from Chamblee High School (I don't remember the spelling????) I grew up in Florida- but so much of my family is in and around Atlanta.
I knew you were a bell as soon as I saw the "sweet tea" comment! glad to meet ya!
I'll make something for your blog giveaway if you want- kellidparker@yahoo.com

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Congrats on the 100 followers!
I love the pics of the baseball game! I have always wanted to go to one! Lucky you!

www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think your Braves were playing my husband's Rangers, so there was happiness in our home. But I know how much I've hated going to Red Sox games and seeing them lose, so I am sorry. I found you through Finding New Friends Hop and am now a follower!
Yankee Texan Mom

Screaming Sardine said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers!

Instead of giving away something monetarily, why not give away some sponsor space on your sidebar for a certain amount of months.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Delaney said...

@Screaming Sardine
Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.