Ten on Tuesday #3

6.21.2011

I'm linking up again with It's a Crafty Life's Ten on Tuesday party and Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesdays.




Today's ten is all about dream vacation spots & they are in no particular order (the first location is where I love to vacation yearly).  I haven't gotten to see much of the world, but I'd love to, and these places are at the top of my list.


New Smyrna Beach, Fl
















Australia
















Ireland










Italy

Greece










The Andes Mountains in Peru







The Carribbean

Costa Rica Rainforest
Kenya
Thailand





4 Sweet Notes:

MMAR said...

Stopping in from BSN! I love all your destinations!
~Melissa

Anonymous said...

A girl can dream, right? I'm with ya... I'd also like to go to Greece, Thailand, Peru, Ireland and the Carribean. I was lucky enough to go to Tanzania and Italy. But that was just enough to wet my travel appetite. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful destinations! I'd love to visit any of them. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy @ Type A said...

i've been to Costa Rica, it's gorgeous, best vacation ever, almost! thanks so much for sharing this at my party!

Post a Comment

I heart comments & I heart you! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.